Friday, February 19, 2010

Night is passing by slowly !

- - - - - - - - -
Night is passing by slowly
Tears are flowing by slowly
Flowing through the eye lashes, and
traversing the cheeks

Heart is pinching,
Mind is bursting, and
eyes are blinking and sticking

Desert is everywhere but water is with you
Scrotching sun is shining atop but shelter is with you
Torrential rainfall is pouring, and
umbrella is with you

Oh my Lord, is my beloved is love or culmination of love!
My each fiber of body is in pain of tiredness, and
longing of my beloved

My Lord I beseech Thee mercy and Thee help always
I beg Thee honour to bless us always with Thee kindness, and
utmost mercy from the fire of world, journey after departing the world and of course from the hell

My Lord I am tired of living in the state of bewilderness
I beg Thee honour to bless us always with Thee kindness, and
utmost mercy at each second, at any stage..............


T.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment